My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The BIG Reveal..Prince #1 is Turning 4!!!

Every year we have fantastic fun themed parties for my little one's birthday. Because his birthday is on November 4th (middle of Fall) we have to get really creative. For his 1st birthday we did a huge costume party with all his family and friends. For his 2nd birthday we did Elmo at the Pool and had an indoor pool party at our local Y. His 3rd birthday we had a S'mores party on our back patio and this year, in honor of Tre's new found love for..... we are having a...........................................................................................................................drum roll please.....



(photobucket.com)

Dr. Seuss Party!!!

I am still doing my research and deciding on some key elements. The menu I'm sure will include green eggs and ham !! This is going to be a very colorful very whimsical celebration full of rhymes and tongue twisters. We may even have a special appearance by The Cat and The Hat...stay tuned for photos of the event!!


We are excited and Tre' is thrilled to read some of his favorites to his friends!!

xoxo,
Ronita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's gonna be soooooo cute!

Portia

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Talea