My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, April 23, 2012

Styling Boys: End of Year Musical

Can you believe it's the end of the school year?
I remember posting his first day of Kindergarten pictures like it was yesterday.

Instead of the typical Kindergarten Graduation Tre's school is hosting a Kindergarten Spring Musical to showcase what the kids have learned throughout the year. The note that was sent home said that this would be a fun time to dress the kids up in dresses and shirts and ties. Well...as I have expressed in previous posts, here and here,  I have a huge frustration when it comes to boy's clothing selections. I find myself shopping in the boy's section and hopelessly gazing down the girl's aisle.

For this occasion, I have set myself on a styling mission to put together an outfit out of the norm. I know when we go to the musical I will see an endless sea of khaki pants, blazers, and red neck ties...here is what I had in mind for Master William. I'm still using his school colors, giving him a bit of a formal edge but adding a dapper urban flare...

I know he will rock it with confidence!
Tre's Stylish Spring Musical



Pictures to come.
xoxo,
 Ronita

No comments: