My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend Snapshots: Flowers, Cupcakes, Makeup

This weekend Scott worked and I was with the boys full time.
On top of our normal running around we managed to fit in some fun too!

TURNER FARM

Scott (and the boys) stuffed my stocking this past Christmas with a membership to a local farm's flower CSA. Throughout the spring, summer and fall I will be able to go and pick stems to create my own flower bouquets. What a perfect gift!!!

Tre' and I (Roman was sleep in the car) picked these lovelies!

YUM!



After church on Sunday the boys and I went to grab cupcakes at a new cupcakery close to our church. Tre' got birthday cake, Roman got strawberry and I tried the vanilla bean.
We even brought one home for daddy!


ULTA ULTA ULTA 

Ok...so you all know that I have a serious problem when it comes to nail polish, hair products and makeup...
Well...Sunday when Scott got home from work I rushed out to get me a little girl time. Two of my new (new to me) favorite makeup lines are NYX and IMAN. I have been using IMAN's pressed powder for oily skin but goodness I came across her display in ULTA and I was in heaven.

I had a very fun filled, family filled, relaxing- girlie kind of weekend.
We are looking forward to this weekend's mini getaway.

Until then ...have a great week.
HAPPY MONDAY!
xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: