I can not wait until Thursday, the boys myself, my mom and stepdad are heading to the Crescent City to celebrate Mardi Gras with our family! Although I will miss Scott I am glad to be sharing Mardi Gras with the boys.
Here are some of the things I plan on doing while down there.
1. Catching parades- between the Endymion, Bacchus and Zulu I know the boys will love seeing the bands and the ornate floats.
2. I picked up
3. Jay-Z's Decoded from the library and plan on digging into it on the road.
3. Special request from Scott- stock up on Zapp's potato chips and of course I will stock up on my Camelia's beans.
4. I'm hoping to get a couple pounds of some boiled crawfish. I hope they are in season!
5. I can't wait to hit up the Zulu Ball at the convention center with some of my cousins. This dress reminds me of the one I will be wearing.
6. Special request from Tre'- he wants to ride the street car again. This time we will do St. Charles route to see all the fancy houses.
7. KING CAKE and pralines- sugar overload!
8. A second line- I love second lines and know the boys will love to dance to the music.
Laissez les bons temps rouler