My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sugar and spice and all things nice...NOT!!!

It's no surprise I LOVE my boys even when walking down the aisles of frilly dresses, pink and purple skirts, hair bows, ruffles, lace, tutus and slippers. I find that shopping for boys just doesn't bring me as much thrill as I would imagine shopping for a girl would, but none the less, I smile and set out to still  make sure they look like the little handsome gentlemen they are. Fall is upon us and I must say I am excited to change over their wardrobe.


Here are my top 10 Fall boy picks.
CLASSIC and PLAYFUL  with unexpected details



 


1. Children's Place plaid woven shirt $16.50
2. Children's Place bootcut jeans- rocker wash $20.00
3. GAP puffer vest $39.50
4. GAP Military herringbone cap $12.50
5. GAP Sherling collar cord jacket $39.50
6. GAP Jacquard skull shirt $26.50
7. GAP Wool hightop sneakers $29.50
8. Children's Place Coast slip on sneaker $16.50
9. Children's Place guitar tie
10. Children's Place varsity zip up hoodie $15.00


The look wouldn't be complete without a classic book bag!!
My book bag pick...
Pottery Barn Kids Fairfax Backpacks (Monogrammed) $29-$39.00



What are little boys made of?
Snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails
That's what little boys are made of !"

xoxo,
Ronita

1 comment:

Barbie said...

Cute!!!