My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, February 1, 2010

Cincinnati's very first Fashion Week .....April 2010!!!

(newyork metromix)

I was so pleased to open my inbox and discover this wonderful article from Cincy Chic (an online publication for Women in the Cincinnati area) waiting for me... Go for the Gold

Fashion week comes to Cincinnati written by Linda Palacios.

An excerpt:

"Throughout the entire week, Cincinnati Fashion Week will give Cincinnatians something to be excited about. Not only will the event provide an economic boost, it will give fashionistas (and fashionistos) a chance to show off their talent and work with like-minded designers. "Fashion hasn't been a focus in Cincinnati, so there was never really a channel for everyone to get out in the open and meet each other," Hurst says. Times are changing.

I am so excited for April to get here. I'm like a kid at Christmas!!!


Check out the official Cincinnati Fashion Week Website!!
http://www.cincinnatifashionweek.com/

HAPPY MONDAY
xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: