My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear John......=AMAZING


(preview taken from official website)
After much begging and persuading, hearing the "it's a chick flick, I'm not that interested in going to see that..." I was able to get the hubby to accompany me to a sneak preview of the movie, Dear John. My Rating: ***** stars!! I loved it and shed too many tears to name!! This movie is so romantic and displays the true meaning of everlasting LOVE. It really takes a look at how the war can seperate love by millions of miles but no matter what... in the end true LOVE will prevail!!

Directed by Lasse Halstrom and based on the novel by best-selling author Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook), 'Dear John' tells story of John Tyree (Channing Tatum), a young soldier home on leave, and Savannah Curtis (Amanda Seyfried), the idealistic college student he falls in love with during her spring vacation. Over the next seven tumultuous years, the couple is separated by John's increasingly dangerous deployments. While meeting only sporadically, they stay in touch by sending a continuous stream of love letters overseas--correspondence that eventually triggers fateful consequences. (http://www.moviefone.com/movie/dear-john/37012/synopsis)


It's a must see. Awesome date night movie, just in time for Valentines Day!!
xoxo,
Ronita

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say I actually liked the movie. The acting wasn't bad but the storyline was very touching.

Shelby S. said...

I am low-key nervous to see the movie - I am afraid that it will be too emotional to me... I acted a fool in the Notebook.

Glam in Cincy said...

There was not a dry eye in the house. Except well hubby's and the other guys that were there... You will enjoy it!!!