My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Friday, August 21, 2009

What to do what to do?! This weekend’s events…

We have been invited to two little ones birthday parties on the same day at the same time. Doesn’t life seem to always happen that way? There are weekends when there is absolutely nothing to do and then weekends when everyone in your life has planned an event that you must attend… Needless to say we will be very busy this weekend but if you are looking for something to do in the city (Cincinnati that is) you might want o check out some of these events:


Friday Night Float: Kayak Basics Enjoy a relaxing kayak outing in the cool of a summer’s evening. Get some pointers on kayaking, learn a little natural history of the lake then head out to enjoy the sunset. End the evening with some light refreshments. Participants must fit properly in provided personal flotation devices. Winton Woods ($10.00, 8/19) Phone: (513)521-7275

Mt. Adams Cinema in the City Outdoor Summer Movies Series Playing tonight: Philadelphia Story. Celebrating its 200+ year rich history, Mt. Adams Civic Association in concert with City Parks and Planning is kicking off the inaugural FREE Cinema in the City Outdoor Summer Movie series at the newly renovated Seasongood Pavilion. The event and parking are free with live entertainment before the movies. Phone: 513-241-8183


Cincinnati USA Brew Ha Ha 50 Comedians, 70 beers, and a million laughs Sawyer PointeCost: Comedy is free; Wristband for beer is $5; Beer Tickets are $1 ea


Movies on Fountain Square Bring your blankets, chairs, and pillows to the Square every Saturday night this summer for a free movie or two on the giant LED Board. Adult beverages, soft drinks and movie snacks are available for purchase. In 2009, concessions will include Skyline, Graeter’s and kettle corn. No outside alcohol, glass containers or pets, please Phone: (513) 352-4066


Everything Thomas At EnterTRAINment Junction Ever-popular Thomas The Train is everywhere! Ride a brand new indoor train for children FREE plus see Thomas train layouts, including Thomas HO scale electric display; Thomas scavenger hunts; Thomas wood play tables, and videos. Thomas storytime or sing-a-longs on weekends only; Kids’ Express outdoor hand-cranked locomotives FREE with admission. FREE parking. Phone: 513-898-8000Cost: Special $12.99 discount pricing includes all attractions


T.G.I.F
xoox
Ronita

No comments: