My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Slowly saying goodbye to summer

I walked out the door this morning and was hit with an instant feeling that summer is slowly leaving making room for fall. The chill in the air and the cool breeze got me thinking about all the things I need to do to get ready for fall. Prepare the house for back to school, switch out clothes to allow for more layering and all the fun things I can't wait to do!
 
Here is collection of my goodbye summer hello fall musings...
 
 
 
goodbye summer
 
1. Thinking of doing a big hair transformation, cut and color 2. celebrating my 30th birthday with fun festivities  3. candles, candles, candles
4. preserving the flavors of summer
5. dark and plumy nails 6. busting out the boots 6. healing soaks in the bath
 
I'm sad to see summer pass bye but I know she will return.
 
xoxo,
Ronita

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Cincy,

Do you want your blog to be famous instantly? Blogionaire is simple. Blogionaire forwards the traffic to today's blogionaire and tomorrow's blogionaire is picked from the blogs added today. Become tomorrow's blogionaire and get famous instantly.

Don't forget to add your blog daily for free. You can also become a blogionaire if you put a heart on your blog and let your followers love your blog.

Visit http://www.blogionaire.com and add your blog today.

Best regards
Amanda