My Photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Follow by Email


Daily Reads

Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, December 10, 2012

{The Deans 2012: Family Photos}

We have not taken family photos for a couple years now so it was time!
Here are a few shots from our shoot!
It's really hard to get the boys to smile naturally. Roman is always making funny faces.

AND our awkward family photo!!!!



Jasmine Townsel said...

Awww the last one is TOO cute! Love these photos!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.