My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Seattle Take 2: Fashion Night Out}

Thursday night we went to Fashion Night Out at Bellevue Shopping Center. Most of the stores participated in the fun. There were cupcakes and champagne, makeovers and deals deals deals.

I had a fun time sharing this night with my sisters.
By the end of it my feet were done but what a great night!



{cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes}
***
MADEWELL FNO FUN



{their fall suede sidewalk skimmers}

{the braid bar}

{Ann Taylor: cake pops and glitter}


{makeovers at Sephora}


{Kate Spade : yummy treats and sparkling water with a reveal of their fall line}

{My outfit: "leather pants" F21, top F21, shoes H&M}

We ended the night with a couple purchases and food and drinks at P.F. Chang's.

Can't wait to try out FNO in Cincy next year!

xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: