My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Relationship: Sushi Time at Sushi Bears

With two boys who have very busy social schedules, on top of their schooling and our work schedules, Scott and I make it a point to take time out for just the two of us to connect. We love any opportunity to try something new in the city in our city!

We lucked out awhile ago and purchased a Groupon to take a sushi rolling class down at the historic (and of course one of my favorite places in the city) Findlay Market. Sushi Bears offers couple and group sushi and Indian cuisine classes. We had such a great time and Chef Dan had a wealth of knowledge.

Soon I hope to have a sushi party at our house with some friends and some wine!!







What do you like to do in your city to escape busy schedules?

Peace and Blessings,
Ronita

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I think we might try a trapeze class! I just got.a groupon for it. We are trying to get fit so that's a pretty cool deal!