My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, March 19, 2012

My Writings: A Poem for My Sons



Even though the odds are against you…the world is yours my son.
With just one look they will judge you…no worries, the world is yours my son.
They will label you and try to categorize you…you show them different…the world is yours my son.
You are smart, you are strong, you are you…the world is yours my son.
Use your mind to do right, your heart to feel right, and your words to speak right…the world is yours my son.

Keep your heart with God, remain faithful and true…the world is yours my son.
I love you and will always have your back…the worlds is yours my son.
- Mommy (aka Ronita) March 19, 2012

Peace and Blessings

Ronita



2 comments:

Mom said...

Here is the link to the Januvia execution.

X:\Screens\__PWR_Ads\Campaigns\PWR-100355_Januvia_PWR_1\Januvia-Brochure

Also, it may be beneficial to white out all titles on the brochures and not blur them. I see the titles being a sticking point in med/legal.

Regards,

Pat

Mom said...

As you can see, I have not been on e-mail in forever. Too much excitement I guess. This is the most inspiring poem I have read. I had to look trice to see that this is Tre and it was written by you, my beloved daughter.



WOW, you are so talented.