My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Friday, November 11, 2011

Meeting The Neelys!!!




Oh we had a ball!!! Tre' was just as amazed to meet them as I was. Tre' loves to cook and be in the kitchen with me so we always joke that he is Pat and I'm Gina. He makes sure I know when they are coming on so I don't miss the show! These two were just as sweet and genuine as what you see on TV. I know you can just as easily print off recipes online, or get them on your iPad...but nothing beats a book that you can feel, see the beautiful pictures and read the family stories!!!

One day I'll have to get to Memphis to try their food!!!




Just a little snippet of them signing my book and me letting her know how much we love her red velvet recipe!!!


In the new cookbook it looks like there are some amazing recipes to celebrate everyday life!
I can't wait to try them all!!

First Up: Memphis Style Popcorn....for a relaxing movie night tonight with my boys. It's been a long week. Time to relax and unwind.


xoxo,
Ronita

1 comment:

Bianca said...

This is so awesome!!!!!!