My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A little self pampering...My Fall Hair Routine



The cooler weather is here and with that comes a change to my hair routine.

During the Fall and Winter months I have to add a ton more moisture or else my hair feels like straw!!!

My routine consists of a prepoo with Vatika oil (you can find a your local Indian food grocery) - I leave this in for at least an hour and sometimes overnight. After my prepoo, I shampoo with Shea Moisture’s Moisture Retention shampoo, followed by the deep treatment masque and then I use the conditioner as a leave in. I use a microfiber towel to lightly dry my hair and then add Oyin’s Hair Dew as a leave in. I will be twisting my hair probably all season and the best product I have found for twistouts/braidouts is Shea Moisture’s Curl Enhancing Smoothie…a little bit goes a long way!
For daily maintenance I use Oyin’s Juices and Berries, Burnt Sugar Pomade, and Shea Moisture Hair Milk and call it a night with my satin bonnet.

HAPPY, HEALTHY HAIR!!
Do you have to change your hair routine during the cooler months?

xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: