My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Fall Fashion

Here are some of my fall style pics. It's cooling down a bit and I just love to layer-jewelry, clothes....
Jewel tones and black. Gold layered bracelets and scarves.
FALL11


Modstrom long skirt, €35
jean jacket, $45
Blue skinny jeans, $80
Tall tan boots, $50
Slip on shoes, $50
Pretty Ballerinas flat shoes, £99
Marc by Marc Jacobs leather handbag, £470
Monsoon jewelry, $50
Dorothy Perkins gold bangle, £13
Michael Kors Watches gold bracelet watch, £199
Betsey Johnson heart earrings, $35
Chan luu scarf, $195
butter LONDON '3 Free Nail Lacquer British Racing Green One Size, $14


What are your favorite fall pieces for the season?

HERE'S To FALL
xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: