My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday Night lights and tacos

The boys and I had a wonderful time in the city last night
First STOP!! Taco Azul food truck for their delicious chicken tacos, a steak burrito and Jarritos for the hubby and I!

Second stop- Final Fridays POP SHOP (an once a month crafters shop who pop up a various store fronts through downtown Cincy) on Main where I spotted these beautiful threaded bracelets! At $2.00 each I had to get them!

We tried a new food truck cafe de wheels who serve delicious sandwiches and the best sweet potato fries I have ever tasted!

The boys faces after I told him they wouldn't get any french fries if they didn't behave...LOL

Hubby all smiles after enjoying his burrito!

We had a great evening together and it was an awesome way to kick off the weekend!
Family time is the best time!!! Be sure to spend quality time with your family on this long weekend!

HAPPY SATURDAY!!
xoxo,
Ronita

2 comments:

Randy Simes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randy Simes said...

The looks on your boys' faces are priceless. Although, I too might have a similar reaction after being told I might not get any of those fries. Mmmmm, Cafe de Wheels.