My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Friday, April 15, 2011

A special girls weekened in New Orleans!!!

My mom and I will be taking a fun filled, relaxing, much needed girls only trip to New Orleans this weekend. We will be there to celebrate one of my cousin's weddings but I just can't wait to shop and eat!!! As soon as we touch down today I plan on picking up my Auntie and having a girl's afternoon out on the super fab Magazine Street and ending the day with a couple pounds of boiled crawfish and a daiquiri!!

A little breakfast, maybe a little shrimp and grits at Surrey's Cafe and Bar


Toya Carter's GARB Boutique
A little shopping at Garb!
Sucre for some sweets!

All the fab boutiques and vintage stores!!!


See you in a few days!!!
xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: