My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Strawberry Jammin'

My sorority sister, Barbie, in all her fabulousness, gave me the idea of making strawberry jam with all those strawberries we picked last weekend on the farm.
Well, I took her advice and found this very easy recipe.



+
{via}

+

{via}

=

I was able to can (12) 8oz jars of my very own strawberry jam. I went to the craft store and purchased a 1/2 yard of a fun strawberry inspired fabric!!!
 They make such a sweet gift. I only have 5 jars left.
(1 of course reserved for Mrs. Barbara...the one with the idea (wink))


Muy Fresca
xoxo,
Ronita

3 comments:

Shelby S. said...

Yum! Looks delicious and fun to make.

Mom said...

Soooooooooo Sweet. Any jars left??? Mine is almost gone!!!!

Glam in Cincy said...

Thanks ladies...they have been a hit.

Shelby- after I figured out the canning tech, it was fun...ha..I think I am going to try peaches and apples.

Mom-Yes ...I have another jar for you ;)