My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Speaking it into existence.....a HOUSE in 2011!!!

People say blessings and curses are in the power of the tongue. Well, we are speaking positivity and blessings into our life and for our family and friends. We are taking 2010 to get our finances in order and our son enrolled in a great school so that our vision of our dream home can be obtained...

Some of the details I would love in our house... (my dream home)

Hardwood floors throughout

4 bed rooms (playroom, office)

Large eat in kitchen to practice my favorite past time, COOKING. I would love something that opens up to a family room with bar and island...



Spacious dining room to host dinner parties


Man Cave aka "Man Den" .....for my honey to escape and watch his favorite things (football, HEROS, Entourage...)





"Spa" Bathroom for my Mommy Time











Fireplace

An open backyard for BBQs, for the boys to run and play

I know that it probably won't be just like this but I can hope and I can dream...work hard and pray!!
 I am looking forward to whatever God blesses us with!!

The best is yet to come...

xoxo
Ronita
(photos from House Beautiful and google search)

No comments: