My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hair Rules....it's worth a try!!!

I have been natural since 2006 and have been going back and forth between getting it pressed and trying to get my ultimate curl pattern to come out.... I came across this video done by the ladies over at 55 Secret Street. They paid a visit to Anthony Dickey, creator of the popular line of products and salon called Hair Rules. I mentioned in my review of 2009 beauty products that I LOVE KINKLY CURLY products but wanted to try the Hair Rules line. Well this video has encouraged me to not only try the products but gave me helpful encouraging hints about how to maintain my naturally kinky/curly hair!!

ENJOY


Do any of my natural readers have any helpful hints to keep natural hair at it's finest? Any styling tips? Have any of you tried Hair Rules?

xoxo
Ronita

No comments: