My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's here..and I'm so EXCITED!!!!



The grande opening of H&M Cincinnati was today!! Although I couldn't make it because of other obligations...I will def be in the house tomorrow... I will make it a lunch date!!!

xoxo
Ronita

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! I work right next door to one so please believe it is about to go down with my wardrobe by next year lol

Talea

Anonymous said...

Girl I wish I could be there! Kenneth cole will be here on the 12th he's gone sign my shoes! I love in store events. Go HnM! :)

Barbie

Chay Chay said...

lucky you!
OmG! I can't WAIT until Dallas gets an H&M!
JEEZ!

Glam in Cincy said...

I am just so excited!!! Lunch time is going to be great!! Girl you are in Dallas!! I love Dallas!! My brother lives in Keller!! You have some great shops there though!!