My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LUSH-iously Delicious
























I so deeply love beauty products and one of my favorite lines is LUSH. LUSH Cosmetics is known worldwide for their fresh handmade products. It is a line that started off in Britain and slowly made it's way to the U.S. The products are kind of pricey but well worth the bill. A little goes a long way. Working for LUSH allowed me to try all the products and really get a feel for my all time favs. They use natural, organic ingredients that really make you feel super delicious. I love to have my "in home spa days" and treat myself from head to toe.

Here are my TOP TEN fabulous favs:

  1. Curly Wurly Shampoo-Coconut and vanilla to tame unruly curls

  2. Grease Lightening Facial Cleanser-Spot cleanse acne prone skin

  3. Catastrophie Cosmetic/Cupcake Fresh Face Masks (only in stores- Mask of Magniminty if you only can buy online)

  4. Ocean Salt Scrub-Vodka margarita exfoliates and cleanses tired skin

  5. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (I use this all over)- Softens stubbornly scaly skin wherever it may hide
  6. Yummy Yummy Shower Gel-Fresh strawberries and honey leave skin deliciously soft

  7. All Massage Bars- Mange Too-Honey and white chocolate massage bar sweeps you away, being my favorite

  8. Candy Fluff Dusting Powder- Livens up lackluster skin with candy-scented sweetness

  9. The Comforter Bubble Bar- Velvety berry and cream bath parfait softens skin with lavish bubbles

  10. Buffy Body Butter-Exfoliating body butter to reveal silky, touchable skin

You can check out all their products at http://www.lushusa.com/shop

Be sure to check out the store nearest to you for events (you can check online). They usually give away awesome product samples and awesome gifts with purchases.

Be LUSH-ious
xoxo,
Ronita

Stay tuned as I will be gearing up for my next Glam Giveaway...it may just be something from LUSH!!!!








2 comments:

Shelby S. said...

Oh my goodness, I was just about to write a post about LUSH! Isn't that crazy? I love LUSH; however I just have tried one product which is the "muscle bar"! I love this post and the product.

Glam in Cincy said...

Girl LUSH is amazing and is a treat to myself!! All their products are super enticing!! The massage bars are my favs...

Check out a store close to you. Whenever you go in ask to get samples of products that you want to try first and also check out their store events. Sometimes just for RSVPing and getting a demo done on you you get free products!!!

ENJOY!!