My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Down Home With The ....


NEELYs


I have absolutely fallen in love with this dynamic duo, Patrick and Gina Neely! I recently caught an episode of Chefography featuring The Neelys. They are so amazing together not only as a pair in front of the camera but also understanding the story of how their love has grown! His persistent pursuit for her love and their persistent love of food grew into something spectacular. Their absolutely sweet playfulness really sets my heart on fire. I love watching these two whip up some of the best southern cooking my eyes and mouth have laid eyes on. Their first cookbook with recipes featuring some of their family stories, debuted in May of this year, and I have hinted to Scott that I wouldn't mind adding this to my cookbook library, ...(plus my birthday is right around the corner). We shall see about that...but in the mean time I continue to download (foodnetwork.com) and try my hand at some of their most soulful recipes!!
Pick up your copy and fall in love like I have.
xoxo
Ronita

2 comments:

ADHDBraceface said...

yea... they're cute :) they've got that magic we all want to keep in our relationships

Glam in Cincy said...

I love their recipes. I tried the creamed corn and it was amazing!