My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Thursday, September 5, 2013

let it BURN...

(via)
 
I am such a candle burner especially in the fall and winter. There is something so warming, calming and ritualistic about coming home and lightening a candle at the end of a long day.
 
I came across this candle at my local TJ Maxx and decided I would try it because 1. the packaging was a very sleek black 2. I have had this recent obsession with the smell of fresh tobacco- not that we are smokers (or chewers) I just love the smell and 3.it made me think of standing out in the field on a fall day. Boy what a treasure I found. Apparently this candle yields from a collaboration between Neiman Marcus and Ambercrombie & Fitch. It has notes of cheery bark, plum, teakwood, mahogany, sweet tobacco, amber. It's earthy but sweet, a good change from my normal fall pumpkin fare.  
 
If you come across it (as you know TJ Maxx is always hit or miss), it's worth a try!
 
This is defiantly our fall burn.
 
xoxo,
Ronita
 


No comments: