My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, August 5, 2013

Cincinnati Spotlight: Flower Arranging Class @Turner Farm

I have signed up for 2 of the 3 flower arranging classes that are being held at Turner Farm. The first class was such a wonderful experience, I picked up some very helpful tricks as well as met some very creative women.
 
I am looking forward to class #3, horizontal sprays, in September.
 
 The first class was taught by Melinda a full time staffer at the farm. the class was held in the farm barn classroom (normally the classes are held out in the flower field but due to weather we had to move it inside) who was very helpful in explaining flower arranging and biology. She showed us how to use a florist block to produce the most amazing round arrangements.
 





 
Here is my beautiful arrangement at home on my dining room table. For my first time I think I did a good job! I look forward to practicing this summer.

 
I hope to be able to take other fun creative classes in the area. I'm looking for embroidery, preserving, knitting, calligraphy, paper crafts and cooking.
If you know of any let me know.
 
xoxo,
Ronita

1 comment:

Shelby S. said...

What a great class! I actually have been really into flower arrangements lately! I need to find a class in my area! Thanks for the inspiration.