My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

This is dedicated to all my sister friends....thank you Ava DuVernay



 I came across this wonderful short film "The Door" by Ava DuVernay entitled The Women’s Tales #5 on a fellow blogger's site and I am completely in love!


What a beautifully directed film. 
Beautiful people. Beautiful setting. Beautiful clothes. Beautiful music. Beautiful message.

This is dedicated to all my sisters, girlfriends, my mother, my aunties--all the wonderful, strong women in my life. The power of feminine friendship and support is something I must never take for granted. I needed to see this at this very moment. 

Check out the behind the scenes clip.

 Love You Ladies!!!
 xoxo,
 Ronita

1 comment:

Shelby S. said...

Loved this entry - loving the blog. Won't let me comment as much as I want - so just in case - it is acting up again, wanted to tell you I was on a while back and read through it all :) You amaze me. I love your style, mama. I got on today, because I noticed it let me leave comments - so wanted to let you know I'm feeling the blog :) All my love! SSS