My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Thursday, October 4, 2012

{MD TO DC: Friends, Food and Festivities}

I took Scott to visit some of our very close friends in Baltimore and DC.
When I say I haven't partied like that since undergrad...
I need vacation from vacation but I think Scott (and I) enjoyed ourselves tremendously.

Thanks to all our friends for showing us so much love!!!
A special thanks to Dorian and Corrine for housing us, feeding us and entertaining us!!!

Night #1: Manhattans in Maryland

Night #2 Hooka and the Homies


A little sight seeing... Capitol Hill Market





I fell in LOVE with this dog!!! Barnabus!!


Monuments and The National Mall







MLK monument




Night Sites: We spent the last night in DC driving around viewing the monuments.



***
We relaxed the last day catching up on Martin reruns and rehashing our trip.


Right before we boarding the plane to head home, Dorian, took is to
Timbuktu, a lovely restaurant that specialized in lobsters and crabcakes!!!
We have decided that every fall we are going to take a trip...just the two of us to celebrate our birthdays and each other.

Year 1: KY Bourbon Trails
Year 2: MD and DC
Year 3: ?

xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: