My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{peace}

(via)

I came across this quote and I find it so fitting. In life I try to be at a place of peace but sometimes situations and circumstances get in the way. I find it so necessary to get back in a place of PEACE. I usually whisper prayers to internally center myself. I also use cooking as a way to meditate and get away from it all. My mom always teases me and says, that she will come in my house and the boys will be running all over, Scott's watching TV and I am in a cool, dim kitchen chopping onions, pots boiling and I will be in my happy place.

One of the things I love so much about my husband is that he has a quiet peaceful personality. He is always able to talk me through some of the things that get me all stirred up and bring me back to a place of PEACE. I always jokingly refer to him as my own dose of NICOTINE. 

PEACE is so important to me whether at home or work and I am consistently seeking it. I know that life will happen around me, chaos and hardship...but I thrive to be at a place of internal PEACE.

How do you center yourself and get to a place of PEACE?

xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: