My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, June 11, 2012

{weekend snapshots}

Saturday we hit up 513 CityFlea. It was very hot but the music was bumping and the vendors had some great finds. I'll post about my two purchases this week. Nick and Lindsay always do a really great job with organizing The Flea. I can't wait until July!




That evening, to cool off we hit up the pool... Roman is still a little hesitant.



Then later that night we went to St. Gertrude's Summer Carnival and boy what fun. They had live music and Roman loves to dance and he just danced his little heart out.





Sunday my friend Teresa and I took the boys to Findlay Market and Second Sunday on Main.


Tre' got his face painted.



They found a set of baby pigs...


By this time Tre' had had enough  and it was time to go...

We ended Sunday with a Build and Grow Workshop at our local Lowe's where Tre' enjoyed building an airplane and Roman...well he was not having it...lol. These workshops are so perfect for the little engineers at heart. They are free and each kid that signs up gets a pair of goggles, an apron and the build kit to take home. At the end of the workshop they get a patch to iron onto their apron.

Eventually you begin to collect tons of patches and all the kits.It teaches children to follow set by step directions and they are rewarded in the end.  

We will have to invite some friends next time for a playdate.




We had a great weekend!
Looking forward to a busy week.

xoxo,
Ronita


No comments: