My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, May 21, 2012

May Sample Boxes




May sample boxes have been something like spectacular!

My Shade of  Brown sent some yummy samples for body and hair. The mango body wash smells so delightful and the body oil is so rich. I can't wait to try the highly pigmented eye shadow on my next night out. 

curlBox, curlBox, curlBox. It was the founder's birthday month and not did she outdo herself! 3 full size products that so far have been amazing on my hair.

This was my first Birchbox and I have to say I wasn't that impressed. The only thing I like was the Ojon hair repair. 'm thinking if they looked at my account they would have known that I don't need anti-aging cream. I will stay a member for a few more months to see if I like it but if not I will be canceling my subscription.

Do any of you get sample boxes? 
What has been your experience?

xoxo,
Ronita

2 comments:

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

Birchbox was "eeeehhhhh" this month! I was expecting more since it was the Gossip Girl box...but Curlbox made me do a lap around my house. I couldn't believe all that product for $20!

Glam in Cincy said...

I love curlBox!