My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Friday, March 9, 2012

Product Junkie: March curlBox

It's finally here!!! What a wonderful way to start off my weekend.
Today, I came home to find this beauty outside my door.


Per it's founder Myleik curlBox is...


An Exclusive, Affordable & Effortless Way to Experience Products for Curly Hair


Many years ago when I decided to wear my hair in it's natural state, I was most concerned with feeling beautiful and confident with the way my hair would look. I loved to wear sequins, bright bold lips and slick, shiny materials. Would all of this fabulousness go with my fuzzy 'fro? Of course it would!


At that time the products for naturally curly hair were few and far between. Now there are so many to experience that we don't know where to start!


We want to help make the selection process easier on you and your wallet.


Thank you for signing up for more information about . Our mission is to introduce you to some of the most interesting products to enhance your style that you've been hearing about ... but haven't had a chance to experience. We also want to introduce you to some of the most amazing brands by having them send their brand new products to you first! It's all about hair, beauty and confidence and rest assured that membership will have it's benefits.


Prepare yourself for the Experience!


See our full website at www.curlBOX.com














and a little something extra from one of my favorite companies..SheaMoisture!!!



If you can get on the April list when it opens I would highly recommend it. 

Toodles,

Ronita 



No comments: