My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Friday, January 13, 2012

BEHIND EVERY GREAT MAN is a great WOMAN







I love looking at these old family pictures of the great Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
I can't imagine what it must have been like to be the wife of such a brave hero!
She, herself must have been brave.

"I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."
Martin Luther King Jr., Speech in Detroit, June 23, 1963
US black civil rights leader & clergyman (1929 - 1968)

What are you doing to celebrate, honor and commemorate this weekend?

xoxo,
Ronita



No comments: