My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Libations: Gina's Red Carpet Cocktail


Ingredients
1 1/2 cups vodka, chilled
1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
1/2 cup lime juice
1 bottle Champagne or other sparkling white wine
Chilled maraschino cherries, for garnish

Directions

Add 1 1/2 ounces of the vodka to each champagne flute. Top with 1 1/2 ounces of the pomegranate juice and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice. Add the Champagne or sparkling wine and a cherry to each flute for a sweet garnish.

Ronita's Mixtress Notes: To make it a bit more in season...I will probably use processco instead of champagne, spiced cranberry cider,  and then garnish with cranberries and pomegranate seeds instead of the cherries.

Just in case a few friends stop by I plan to have a stocked bar.... ready to make this delicious cocktail!
***
You know, I may need to test it out tonight...just to make sure it's as good as they say (wink).

xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: