My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Fun

Still sad I missed my cousin's wedding in New Orleans but we had a great weekend in Cincy!




Friday after work we placed the final order on our floors and picked up our CSA box. This week we got zuchini, onions, potatoes, kale greens, mixed salad and eggs!!! I also did my last trimmings of my herb garden. I am going to dry everything and store for winter: oregano, basil, two types of sage and 1 pepper.


Saturday we woke up to a cool fall morning. What better then a warm pot of brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal, turkey bacon and warm applesauce?!



Tre' is having a skating party for his 6th birthday and we wanted him to see where his party would be and get used to skating before his big day! They both loved it and can't stop talking about it. What a workout for me, not only holding myself up but making sure my babies didn't go down....hilarious!!!


513CityFlea hosted another fabulous flea market this Saturday. Tons of booths in a beautiful space!!! While in Northside we also got to support a dear friend on his campaign trail for a Cincinnati Public School Board position. If you live in the district (we don't) please support Alex Kuhns for CPS board!


After the market Scott and went for sushi and drinks at The Painted Fish!
Let me just say I am a cheap date :)
Martinis and sushi perfect way to start the night!




We eneded the night going to a suprise birthday party for some friends that turned 30 (thanks mom for watching the boys)!! How fun!

I love when I get a chance to dress up a bit and try new makeup techniques.

We ended the weekend going church and cleaning. So much in just two days!!!

I had a great weekend in Cincy...how was your neck of the woods?

xoxo,
Ronita


No comments: