My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Top Gun: Flying High!!!

The boys waiting for him to land (gotta love their cheesy smiles)

Let me just say I love Groupon.
As a Father's Day gift the boys and I gave the hubby a chance to fly a plane!!! It's something he has always wanted to do and I guess he says it was on his bucket list!!
Well when I checked my e-mail one May morning there it was, his chance.

He LOVED it and I think I started something. He says it's one of his new hobbies!!
He now wants to work to get his pilot's licence...goodness

Clear skies


Almost time to land

Landing and parking


Checking fuel and gages


Pushing back into position

Walking back to the bunker with his flight coach



Certificate and hour log


The boys and their dad!!!

At least it's safer than a motorcycle (another one of his bucket list items)!!!

Oh boy

xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: