My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, July 18, 2011

My 2nd Wash and Go= SUCCESS

+

+

+

=

Right after applying


Day 3 at work!!!

I love it and think it turned out great! Let me know if you have any questions on how I applied everything. I will be rocking these throughout the summer months!

xoxo,
Ronita

4 comments:

Mom said...

Love your hair do. Won’t buy anymore products too soon. Still have all those other products you introduced me too. Maybe I bought too many of them. I should have known that my adventurous daughter would continue trying other natural hair products!

Glam in Cincy said...

Hey mom I still love SheaMoisture! Just trying some new stuff for the summer!

Corrine said...

Pretty! You already know I'm about to be hitting you as I go through this process esp about products. I already almost broke down and got a relaxer :-( But I spent some time on Curly Nikki's site and on Natural85 on youtube yesterday and got inspired again lol. It's definitely something I at least wanna try but I am having some serious bad hair days esp after I work out.

Glam in Cincy said...

Awww Rani you can do it! I know that it is sometime harder to do it when you transition. I did a big chop and it made for an easier process...YouTube and blogs are always great to get ideas and product suggestions.