My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cotton Candy...get your Cotton Candy Here

One of our favorite things to do during the summer is hit up all the church festivals. This past weekend the church next to our house had theirs! Oh...what a fun time. My brother and his family, one of my BFF's and her son, and one of Scott's BFFs and his boys joined us at the festival. Here are some snapshots of our visit!!!
The Crew!!!


Bummer Cars!!!!
Cotton Candy!!!


Carousel FUN!!!

Roman....Serious face....happy face!!!

Tre' Day!!!


My beautiful niece!!!

My handsome little nephew!!!


Our TWO Little Ones watching the festivities!!!
My 2nd gorgeous niecy poo!!!

My new baby nephew. The one and only MILO BEAR!!!

We had a great weekend with great friends!!! We love making special family memories.

We are looking forward to relaxing for the 4th.
Do you all have any fun 4th of July plans?

xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: