My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend in pics!!!

The boys and I had a fabulous weekend even with the hubby working (we missed him dearly)!!!

Friday we met up with our cousin and shared pizza at a local restaurant and went for yogurt afterwords!!!




Thanks to one of my fabulous coworkers we set up our new to us turtle tank and introduced Leo to his old new home! Thanks Ann...the boys are in love!!!



Saturday was a blast and oh what beautiful weather! We slept in, did a little yard sale hopping-where I found a wonderful pile of vintage children's books, a beautiful silver dessert server, some delicate yet super fabulous hand stitched tea napkins and pillowcases.

After yard sale hopping we ventured into town (downtown) where we met some work friends for the annual OTR (Over the Rhine) Summer Celebration! We went to support another coworker with her first debut of STREETPOPS, a gourmet popsicle company... we tried the grapefruit tarragon and the strawberry mint both fantastic!!!








We ended the weekend with church and a cookout!!

What a great way to start the Summer!

xoxo,
Ronita

No comments: