My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I love the hunt...thrift store finds

You all know how much I love going to yard sales in the summer, every Saturday morning bright and early I wake up with a plan in mind and a routed map in my hand. The winter, of course has put a hamper on any yard sale trips.

Here are some of my thirft finds!!!!



Kodak's (1960/1970) Instamatic 104 Camera



This shower curtain is super fab. It has a 1920's theme with fun bright colors. I put it in our guest bath and am having a bunch of fun finding rugs and trash pails to go with it!

 



I have a slight obsession with typewriters. I found this Smith Corona and can't wait to display it in my dream craft room ! It still works so if you get a typed card from me you know it's from this beauty.


MILK GLASS...I am adding to my collection!!! Remember I found a gorgeous ice bucket this summer well these vases are perfect for single buds and bouquets!!! I can't wait to get some Spring flowers in these!!


Not from the thrift, but lovely no less, these fun shower rings in Cold and Hot I found at TJ Maxx for a great deal. I thought there made a nice touch to the 1920's shower curtain.


Have you ever been lucky at a yard sale or thrift store? Do you have certain things you like to collect?


xoxo,
Ronita


No comments: