My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Saturday, November 27, 2010

On my wish list

I usually am not one to make a Christmas gift list or even ask for anything but this year there are a few things I have been eyeing. I know I have been a little naughty and very at times nice. Maybe Santa is reading and I'll get lucky (smiles).

1. Mad Hungry Cookbook by Lucinda Scala Quinn


2. Curls Like Us Curl Cloth: Curl Cloths™ are fun and functional, styling cloths specifically designed to set curls for optimal spring, shine, and beautiful definition, without the frizz


3. Songs to put on my IPod from Tracey Chapman, NAS, and a few others.

4.Kuhn Rikon Frosting Decorating Pen: Our favorite new way to decorate cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more. Six tips create endless designs, so decorating fresh-baked treats has never been this easy.


 
5. Apple IPOD Touch: There are some great photo apps that I really want to try!!!
 

What's on your wish list?
xoxo,
Ronita


No comments: