My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cool Weather Defense


As the weather begins to cool down my skin begins to get dry. Here is one of my cool weather treats to keep my skin hydrated and soft!!!

xoxo,
Ronita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seexi.net]Девочки питерские помогите!!! [/url]
здравствуйте помогите пожалуйста!!!у меня выявили гастрит с его симптомами не знакома,по утрам тошнит дико потом целый день подташнивает но я хоть ем утром не могу до рвоты доходит,скажите это действительно бывает при гастрите и как быстро оно пройдет!!!!у меня началось 2 недели назад,не ела неделю потом начала воспринимать лекарства ,диета,а потом наелась шоколадных конфет и опять та же ерунда,тошнит ,чувство как будто умрешь в данный момент не приятно до ужаса,я еще очень мнительная переживаю ужасно!!!за ранее благодарна!!