My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Saturday, July 3, 2010

HAPPY One Year: Love, Our DayOur Way in Black and White

This past year has been so vibrant and rich. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such a supportive, loyal, understanding, sensitive, strong, loving, handsome, intelligent, good willed, God fearing man!!!

I love you baby and I look forwad to the rest of our lives together....










With All My Love, Forever

xoxo,
Ronita

2 comments:

Shelby S. said...

HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY! Your blog is such a blessing...please keep it up! Love seeing you two.

Glam in Cincy said...

Thank you Shelby!!! I really appreciate the love. Sometimes I am too busy and have to take breaks but I miss it. It's a release... I love your blog as well!!!