My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Budget DIY: Sunny Entry Table

I mentioned back in May (see post here) that I found this very cute entry table sitting so lonely on some one's sidewalk. After stuffing it into my little PT Cruiser (which was very funny) and unloading her by the door ...I  let her sit for awhile. Well two weeks ago I finally decided enough was enough and wanted to give her her own personality. I went to Walmart and bought paint and came home and got to work.  Every time I walk in the door I get a dose of sunshine!!! It makes me smile even in the darkest times!!! I am still looking for some black and white wallpaper to place on the back of the shelves but I must saw it is coming along quite nicely!!!

Table= $0
Paint=$10
Total=$10

BEFORE:
With a little bit of primer


AFTER: I call her Sunni


My Inspiration:


Stay Tuned for more on Sunni!!

xoxo,
Ronita

1 comment:

Mom said...

So very cute and appropriately named!! I smile at Sunni too!