My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Free Chocolate..Who Knew?

Yesterday while having a girl's day out with my beautiful Goddaughter, Victoria (she is almost 2) we (I) decided to stop at Godiva to get us a macaroon to share (see she was having a bad day and I thought chocolate would cheer her up...it always cheers me up...hehe) I chose the white chocolate covered macaroon and I moved over to the counter to pay and the cashier asked me if I was a Godiva member, "No," I replied, he said, "well it's free to sign up, all you have to do is give me your e-mail and in return you will get 1 free chocolate a month and other rewards and perks...I usually steer clear of the normal cash wrap antics but...WOW...free chocolate, how could I resist. This was major news....and I sure didn't know, did you? I hurried and gave him my e-mail and bam...I was a card carrying GODIVA Chocolatier member.




I can just image myself trying a little sweet indulgence from Godiva ...once a month... What a great way to start off the week!!

xoxo,
Ronita

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi Honey,
Be sure to give me a bite of your Godiva every month!! And thanks for slowing down enough for us to share breakfast together this morning.