My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Friday, February 5, 2010

Chicken and Dumplings Part 2: I made it!!

The chicken and dumplings turned out amazing!! My mom's recipe was quick and easy to follow.

(fresh chopped celery, onion, and carrots)


(I followed the dumplings recipe on the side of the box)


(bag of frozen broccoli)


(combined everything with chicken thighs and cream of celery/chicken soup)


(a glass of wine while I was cooking)

Everybody's insides were warmed on the cold and snowy night and now we are all ready for bed!!

xoxo,
Ronita

2 comments:

Bianca said...

We never got a chance to make this over the weekend, ended up making chili instead. I plan to make it sometime this week!

Bianca said...

My how things have changed since I posted that previous comment almost 2 years ago! LOL! I just made this, added some extra veggies, and it is awesome! Love you!