My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

RJD's 2009 Top Beauty Products



(image: google search)

As the year comes to a close I will begin to purge many things out of my life, one being the over abundance of beauty products that somehow accumulate over the year. These are products that people swear by and I just have to try (but fail me) or products that marketing and brand managers demand I purchase. None the less they accumulate into what is known by many women all over the world as the beauty product depository, used once twice, and then never picked up again. Despite all the products that I end up recycling, throwing out if expired, or gifting to a girlfriend...I have compiled a list of products I just can't live without.

5. Kinky Curly Knot Today and Curling Custard (I want to try Hair Rules' Curling System)
6. Corioliss Flat Iron
7. Maybelline Mascara in Black
8. Clinique's Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder in 11 Stay Brandy
9. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss
10. OPI Nail Laquers
11. LUSH Ocean Salt Scrub and Massage Bars
12. Lancome Hypnose or Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette
12. Water and a good night's rest

What are your beauty product must haves?
xoxo
Ronita

No comments: