My photo
I LOVE cooking from recipes, and making up meals, I LOVE spending time with my boys (all three) and entertaining my family and friends, I LOVE bargain shopping (vintage stores included), I LOVE flipping through fashion and design mags, I LOVE the smell of libraries and how often I could get lost there, I LOVE scanning realty websites, I LOVE Trader Joes and LUSH, I LOVE fresh flowers and all four seasons, I LOVE Cincinnati and am always ready to travel, I LOVE stationary and stamps, I LOVE diamonds and pearls, tulle and lace, I LOVE smelling coffee and drinking tea, I love marshmallows and chocolate, I LOVE cozy sheets and morning sunshine, I LOVE me and I love GOD!

Archives

Daily Reads


Master Tre'

Master Roman

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Date Night/Friends Night Idea #1

I will be highlighting, each week, a fun and inexpensive date night idea in the Cincinnati area but things that are also worth checking out in your city. My DH and I are always looking for fun things to do that remain within our "entertainment budget"...here is the first of many to come. Enjoy.

Whole Food's 5 After 5
Every Friday Night

5 After 5
5:00-7:00 p.m. $5 per person

Join us every Friday for 5 amazing wines and 5 unbelievable great tasting hors d'oeuvres. This is a great night out with your friends and loved ones. Includes wine glass, wine, and lite bites. Bring your Whole Foods Market wine glass back in during another tasting and receive $1 off at the door!!

5 after 5 Themes
October 9th ~ Tailgate Party
October 16th ~ Italian
October 23rd ~ Fall Harvest, Vegetarian
October 30th ~ Halloween Surprise!! Halloween Costume Contest...judging will start at 6pm!!



(http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/cincinnati/storecalendar.php)




Check out your local Whole Foods calender for events just like this one. They are usually free or inexpensive, if there is a cost. I always enjoy great food and wine in the company of my honey!! After 5 really generous glasses of wine, I am usually nice and ... shall we say....bubbly...



xoxo,

Ronita

No comments: